• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hey the Big Windbag was convicted!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

A verdict in a month? C'mom @tvstrip - the prosecution did an awesome job. A unanimous decision. Guilty on all 34 counts. The defense did absolutely nothing to counteract the evidence. Trump usually hires the worst lawyers -- i.e., Alina Habba, Rudy Guiliani, and Sidney Powell. And he has the worst record in trials: 2-73. However, Todd Blanche, Emil Bove and Susan Necheles have the worst client in the world to deal with. Their hands are tied with this boob. Matthew Colangelo, Susan Hoffinger and Joshua Steinglass should be congratulated for the good job they did. Alvin Bragg should be congratulated with praise for following up on the Mark Pomerantz case in the office of former New York County District Attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr.

Michael Cohen was the key witness. He corroborated both the Stormy Daniels and David Pecker testimony. And most importantly, he was believed by the jury.

Had I known about this beforehand in 2016? ... I would have changed my vote. I would have voted for Hillary Clinton in the November election.

Last edited:

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
A verdict in a month? C'mom @tvstrip - the prosecution did an awesome job.
Remember, all it takes is just 1 juror to hold up the verdict.
Yes, the prosecution did a great job. I think they easily convinced the general public that there wasn't much of a case here. What he did totally matches his persona as well, so I feel it wasn't a hard sell.

I do feel for his lawyers - like you said, their hands were tied with a horrible case and an even more horrible client who couldn't keep his mouth shut. But they also had the chance to make a name for themselves, so that was a risk they chose to take when they took him on as a client.

But like I said, the sentence - and if it will actually be carried out before the election - that will be the real test. It would be interesting to see if a prez campaign can be run from jail.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1717252876738.png